Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Being Surrounded with People not False

Over the last last weeks I have felt love like never before. In ways i did not think possible and in places I thought abandoned.

My prayer the last few days has really been yes that my team Plum will find the funds needed for fundraising but also that Gods hearts desire will become one with mine... that nothing will stand in my way with me and His will and that I will not be blinded my my own personal inhibitions.

My family has dissolved into my Uncle and Me. My funds has dropped to almost nothing... Yet i cannot be happier! Jesus is blessing me and surrounding me daily with people that just energize me! My friendships are flourishing and I thank God for that!

This is a short blog to share my short and sweet story!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment